Every summer we take our recipes to the grill so we can sit out and enjoy the nice weather. Here is a salmon recipe that allowed us to use our fresh dill from the farm!
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Place cleaned salmon on aluminum foil, leaving enough room to fully enclose the salmon.
2. Drizzle olive oil over salmon.
3. Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper according to your taste.
4. Place a bed of fresh dill from your garden on top of salmon!
5. Next add a few meyer lemon slices, a handful of capers and sliced kalamata olives.
6. Enclose salmon, dill, meyer lemons, olives and capers in your aluminum packet and place on grill at ~350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes. Remember time varies in regards to the thickness of your fish!
7. Remove your awesome dish from the packet and enjoy!